Such a romantic and beautiful doilie candle holder.
You will need:
Add some glitter to your home with this sequin heart DIY idea. It's a great decoration idea for your New Year's Eve party!
You will need:
Gold spray paint
Hop on over to 100 Layer Cake for step by step instructions!
Here comes trouble from asoutherngrace.blogspot.com
Really easy to make & absolutely delicious!
Terribly Terrific Toffee
1 cup unsalted butter (no margarine allowed)
1 cup brown sugar, packed tightly
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
40 saltine crackers
Recipe from afamilyfeast.com
- 1 5-ounce bag mixed baby greens
- 2 ripe Bartlett pears
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup very thinly sliced red onion
- Our Favorite Vinaigrette (see recipe) or other salad dressing of your choice such as a balsamic vinaigrette
- ¾ cup Spiced Pecans (see recipe)
- ¾ cup crumbled goat cheese (blue cheese may also be substituted)
- Place the mixed baby greens in a large bowl.
- Peel the pears and cut into thin slices, removing the core and any seeds.
- Add the pear slices, cranberries and sliced red onion to the bowl with the greens. Toss with enough Favorite Vinaigrette to lightly coat everything in the bowl.
- Sprinkle the Spiced Pecans and the goat cheese over the top of the tossed salad.
- Serve immediately.
Make a beautiful rosemary wreath place cards for your Christmas table. They are so cute, and easy to make.
Go to Spoon Fork Bacon for the tutorial
Great Christmas ornaments made from leather. You can also use card stock paper. See here... how it's done. Have fun :)