Delicious Crostini from cbolt.com
- 1 baguette, cut into 1/4 inch slices, cut on the diagonal
- 1 jar orange marmalade (about 1 1/2 teaspoons per baguette slice)
- 1/4 pound brie, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 chop chopped pistachios
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Spread each baguette slice with about 1 tablespoon of orange marmalade. Next, add a piece of brie to each slice. Place baguette slices face side up on a large baking sheet. Bake for 4-5 minutes, or until the brie is melted. Remove from oven.
3. Top cheesy baguette slices with a few dried cranberries and sprinkle with chopped pistachios. Serve warm.
Are you having a garden party? Here are some creative ideas and inspiration for your party!
A wonderful recipe from ahouseinthehills.com
1 can coconut milk (full fat of course!)
1/3 cup roughly chopped pistachios
7 tablespoons succanat sugar
- in a vitamix or similar blender combine 4 peaches (pitted and halved), 1 can of coconut milk, and sugar.
- blend until peaches are liquid
- transfer to a bowl and refrigerate for at least 2 hours
- rough chop remaining peach and pistachios
- add peaches and pistachios to mixture and pour into ice cream mixer.
- follow instructions on your ice cream maker
- serve with chopped pistachios, eat immediately!
- store leftovers in an airtight container in the freezer and let sit for 5- 10 minutes before serving
So easy to make! Take a look at the pictures that really says it all!
Now just leave it to dry and they are ready to be used in any kind of decoration.
You don't always need to spend a lot of money to have a nice work of art hanging on your walls!
Here you can find lots of DIY wall art
Wrap two bricks in a beautiful wrapping paper or fabric to create bookends that match your decor!
Diy Animal bookends. See here... step by step tutorial
Plastic toys glued to wood blocks and spray painted
Bricks Painted to Look Like Books for the Best Bookends Ever. Via...
DIY: Telephone Bookends. See here... step by step tutorial
Dinosaur bookends. Via tutorial
World's First Virtual Shopping Store opens in Korea. All the Shelves are in fact LCD Screens. User Choose their desired items by touching the LCD screen and checkout at the counter in the end to have all their ordered stuff packed in Bags.
Shoppers see the items on the shelves as if they were in a grocery store. If they want to purchase them, they simply scan the barcode with their smartphone (after downloading the app) and the item is placed in their online shopping cart. Once they’ve paid, they simply drive home and the items they bought are delivered to them right away. They can even schedule a later delivery if they aren’t going straight home.