Here’s a super simple DIY project for you today. In this tutorial you’ll learn how to make your own invisible book shelf! I love this idea and can’t wait to make some of these myself.
Use a book you don't mind never reading again.
Recipe from saveur.com
1 cup plus 2 tbsp. chicken stock
7 tbsp. cornstarch
6 tbsp. rice vinegar
6 tbsp. tomato paste
5 tbsp. light soy sauce
4 ½ tsp. dark soy sauce
2 ¼ lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1 ½″ cubes
3 ½ cups plus 9 tbsp. peanut oil
3 egg yolks
2 tbsp. minced ginger
2 tbsp. minced garlic
16 chiles de arbol
2 tbsp. toasted sesame oil
Thinly sliced scallions, to garnish
1. Whisk stock, 1 tbsp. cornstarch,
vinegar, tomato paste, 3 tbsp. light soy sauce, 1 tbsp. dark soy sauce, and 3
tbsp. water in a bowl; set sauce aside.
2. Place remaining cornstarch and both soy sauces, chicken, 3 tbsp. peanut oil, and egg yolks in a bowl; toss. Pour 3 ½ cups peanut oil in a 14″ flat-bottomed wok; heat over medium-high heat until a deep-fry thermometer reads 375°. Working in batches, add chicken; fry, tossing, until cooked through, about 4 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to a paper towels; set aside. Discard oil; wipe wok clean.
3. Return wok to high heat, and add remaining peanut oil. Add ginger, garlic, and chiles; fry, stirring constantly, until fragrant and chiles begin to change color, about 30 seconds. Add reserved sauce; cook until slightly reduced, about 5 minutes. Add chicken; fry, tossing constantly, until evenly coated with sauce, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in sesame oil. Transfer to a serving plate; top with scallions.
"I Do" Crystal Shoe Stickers! These little stickers adhere to the bottom of your wedding shoes as your something blue or just as a fun way to customize your bridal look.
"I Do" & "She's Mine" shoe stickers add an element of fun to your wedding day shoes.shoe stickers add an element of fun to your wedding day shoes. 2 Wedding Rhinestone Shoe Decals Stickers. Click here to purchase online
Decorate the groom's shoe soles with this pair of silver glitter stickers that spells "She's Mine." Stick them upside down on the shoe soles so the wedding crowd can read them when the groom is kneeling during the ceremony. Click here to purchase online
Gorgeous self-adhesive "I do" rhinestone stickers. Say "I do" with your shoes. The letter "o" in these are shaped as an engagement ring. You can show them off during the photo sessions and when kneeling at an altar. These stickers can also be used on other wedding accessories, like toasting glasses, etc.. Click here to purchase online
This is a great solution for those who have bags and bags of collected shells. What Kim did was turn this DIY shell craft idea into a family project. She and her kids divided the shells according to colors. She then made these wall art pieces by arranging the shells by color and size. Fun!
Growing an indoor herb garden is a fantastic way to grow fresh herbs. You get the convenience of having them nearby during cooking time or when you need them medicinal purposes.
-Old Wooden box or drawer (preferably one with wider or split slats in the bottom so there’s some drainage)
-Plastic liner (optional)
To find out how to get your indoor herb garden going, click on the link below…
Balsamic Glazed Steak Rolls
Looking to impress your dinner guests? This balsamic glazed steak looks delicious!
Ingredients: (makes 8-10 rolls)
* 1 1/2 – 2 lb skirt steak/ 8-10 thin sliced sirloin
* Salt & Pepper (according to taste)
* 3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
* Any steak seasoning you like
* 1 tbsp olive oil
For the Veggie filling -
* 1 carrot
* 1 bell pepper
* 1/2 a zucchini (depending on size)
* 5-6 green onions
* 2 cloves of garlic
* 1 tsp italian herb seasoning
For the Balsamic glaze sauce-
* 2 tsp butter
* 2 tbsp finely chopped shallots
* 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
* 2 tbsp brown sugar
* 1/4 cup beef broth
For more pictures and full instructions go to picturetherecipe.com