This tutorial is pretty straightforward, and with a little bit of time and patience, you can easily create one for yourself! To make the necklace you will need: rope, one spool x gold elastic, gold chain, crystal rondelles, 2 beads, 2 jump rings, E-6000, super glue, pliers.
Get the step by step tutorial here...
Great, easy and very tasty!
4 bone-in ribeye (rib) pork chops, ¾-inch thick
2 cloves garlic, peeled
1 cup fresh basil, packed
2 tablespoons lemon juice, fresh
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Learn how to make this adorable plush animal mat. You can customize this rug according to your kiddo's animal preferences. So cute for your little one!
Full tutoral and pictures right here...
Start your party off right with this Buffalo Chicken Crescent Ring. Easy and delicious appetizer recipe
- 4 oz cream cheese (half of 8-oz package), softened
- 1/4 cup hot sauce or red pepper sauce
- 2 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken (1/2-inch pieces)
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (4 oz)
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Go to pillsbury.com for instructions
A brilliant laundry room makeover!
Very unique and interesting salad!
For the Salad:
10 Ivy Gourds
2 medium Tomatoes
1/2 medium Pineapple
For the Dressing:
2 Tbs Olive Oil
1 Tsp Coconut Vinegar or other organic Vinegar
pinch Salt & Pepper