We love these cute little candy cane rice krispies ornaments. They look like cake pops but are even easier to make. The perfect bite with a steaming cup of hot cocoa!
¼ Cup Butter
1 10 Oz. Package Marshmallows
⅓ Cup Crushed Candy Canes
6 Cups Rice Krispies® Cereal
2 14 Oz. Bags White Candy Melts
2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
Hop on over to She Wears Many Hats for directions
If you are hungry for more great Christmas delights recipes, click on the images below
With a pretty stencil and a paint you can transform plain curtains into custom decor in no time! Go to allparenting.com for step by step tutorial.
Click on the images below for more great ideas!
Stenciled Glasses. Via tutorial
DIY Spray Bleach T-Shirt. Via...
How to create your own design using Bleach Pen. Via...
Paper Plate Stencils. Via...
How To Apply Fabric Painting Stencils. Via video
How To Stencil Furniture. Via... video
How to Create a Painted Chevron Rug. Via... video
Decorating Ideas: Rug Stencil with Benjamin Moore Paint. Via... video
Stencil art on vinyl. Via... video
Tutorial on turning an image into a stencil using photoshop. Via... video
How To: Cut a Stencil EASILY. Via... video
Give a wine bottle a custom typographic makeover. Via
Mixer makeover with silhouette vinyl. Via
How to cut a stencil. Via video
Owls ground vinyl decor for windows and doors. Via
Diy stencil. Via
Stencilling on Windows. Via
How to Make Stencils. Via... video
Beautiful floor. Via...
How to Stencil a Border with a Reusable Wall Stencil. Via... video
How to Stencil a pillow. Via...
How to make a stencil. Via...
"LOVE" stencil. Via
Make lace tiles. Via...
Create a wall art with burlap and stencil. Via...
Diy framed stencil art. Via...
Tutorial: Freezer Paper Stenciling. Via...
How to turn an old window into illuminated wall art. Via... tutorial
How to make no carve stamps. Via...
Do you want this beautiful pattern for your window? Here you can download the template. Via...
How to sun dye fabric. Via...
Recipe from addapinch.com
A pie crust recipe that works perfectly for sweet and savory pies. This pie crust recipe is made by hand and will become a favorite recipe.
¼ cup vegetable shortening
¼ cup butter
4-5 tablespoons ice water
- Butter a 9-inch pie plate or skillet and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour and the salt. Cut in the shortening and butter with a pastry blender or two forks until the mixture resembles a coarse meal.
- Gradually add enough ice water to the mixture while mixing with a wooden spoon until a ball of dough is formed.
- Pour the dough onto a lightly floured sheet of plastic wrap and form into a disc. Lightly flour the top of the pie dough and place another sheet of plastic wrap on top. Rolling from the center, roll until the dough is about a ⅛-inch thickness. Remove the top piece of plastic wrap, fold the dough over and lay across the pie plate and remove the bottom piece of plastic wrap. Press the pie dough lightly into the bottom and sides of the pie plate. Cover the pie plate with a piece of the plastic wrap and place in the freezer for at least 30 minutes to overnight.
- If pre-baking, use a fork and lightly prick the bottom and sides of the pie dough.Then preheat the oven to 425º F and bake the pie crust for about 8 minutes.
- If not pre-baking, simply fill the pie crust with pie filling and bake according to instructions for the pie recipe.
Even with the best-designed pots and lids, the handles can get so hot during cooking that your hand is easily burned if you don’t think quickly enough to throw on an oven mitt. My mom’s little cork trick gets rid of the need for a mitt. The corks stay cool and create the nicest grip you could possibly imagine to lift the lid.
Spiked Apple Cider in Apple Cups
6 apples for the apple cups
3 cups apple juice
1 cup orange juice
3 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground allspice
1/4 cup rum
Hop on over to diethood.com for instructions
Don't throw away old things. With a little spray-paint you can give it a new life like Naku from Bambula did.
Salted Caramel Bars
10 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 egg yolk, whisked
1 2/3 cups AP flour
1 cup unsalted butter
1 cup light brown sugar
12 tbsp light corn syrup
2 tsp sea salt
4 tbsp sugar
4 tbsp heavy cream
1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
Sea salt flakes
Head over to Wats Gaby Cooking for the full recipe and instructions.