A fun idea to pop up the table setting. Celebrate the season with citrus!
Make a beautiful vase by using wood slices, lighting covers or tin can. It makes a charming holder for flowers and will add a rustic charm anywhere you place it! Head over to sakhalinart.com for step by step tutorial.
The DIY project is so freaking easy, it’s silly, and it’s one you can start and finish in the same day. Brilliant as a gift.
Make your own laundry soap. A really simple process!
The great thing about making your own soap is that you know exactly what you’re putting in it, and it’s extremely economical. Go to Handmade Mood for instructions!
You will need:
1 bar soap
1 c. Borax
1 c. Washing Soda
2 Tbsp. lavender leaves
20 drops lavender oil
Optional add ins: baking soda (1/2 c., Oxi Clean 1/2 c.)
DIY modern geometric coasters. Made from maple wood and painted with colorful geometric shapes.
It is easy and so pretty!
An IKEA TARVA drawer got a fabulous makeover with a Minwax WoodFinish, wax, stencil and a new knobs. Read the full story at A Bird's Sleap
We love this upcycled coat rack using old faucet handles and reclaimed wood. Cool idea and easy to make!
Materials and Tools:
- a piece of reclaimed fence wood 1″x8″, about 24″ long, and any 1″x8″ wood piece will work here
- old faucet handles. I got some on Ebay. You can also find some new ones at Home-depot. Paint them a different color if you’d like!
- masking tape, Exacto knife, and paint if you want to add some design elements
- 5/8″ wool dowel, screws, washers, keyhole hangers with matching screws
- drill, hand saw or power tool to cut the dowel
Head over to A Piece of Rainbow for step by step instructions