Recipe from afamilyfeast.com
- 1 5-ounce bag mixed baby greens
- 2 ripe Bartlett pears
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup very thinly sliced red onion
- Our Favorite Vinaigrette (see recipe) or other salad dressing of your choice such as a balsamic vinaigrette
- ¾ cup Spiced Pecans (see recipe)
- ¾ cup crumbled goat cheese (blue cheese may also be substituted)
- Place the mixed baby greens in a large bowl.
- Peel the pears and cut into thin slices, removing the core and any seeds.
- Add the pear slices, cranberries and sliced red onion to the bowl with the greens. Toss with enough Favorite Vinaigrette to lightly coat everything in the bowl.
- Sprinkle the Spiced Pecans and the goat cheese over the top of the tossed salad.
- Serve immediately.
Make a beautiful rosemary wreath place cards for your Christmas table. They are so cute, and easy to make.
Go to Spoon Fork Bacon for the tutorial
These monster bookmarks are so cute and easy to make.
Hop on over to makeandtakes.com for full tutorial
Click on the images below for more fun & easy bookmark ideas!
Great Christmas ornaments made from leather. You can also use card stock paper. See here... how it's done. Have fun :)
Are you out of ideas when it comes to making a sandwich?
At its simplest, a sandwich is two slices of bread enclosing a filling. It also is often a perfectly balanced meal, consisting of protein, vegetable, carbohydrate, often dairy and even fruit. Our definition is somewhat broader. A sandwich is a filling enclosed in bread or pastry that can be eaten by hand.
Here is a delicious recipe Prosciutto-Wrapped Turkey, Avocado & Swiss Panini.
You could also be in the mood for some great sandwich platters
Click on the images below to see more awesome sandwich recipes
2 cubes (sticks) softened butter
8 oz. lemon yogurt
2 cups sugar
6 1/2 cups flour
2 tsp baking soda
2 tsp salt
Beat butter, yogurt, eggs and sugar for 2 minutes. Then add flour, salt and soda. Roll dough to 1/4″ thickness and cut in shapes. Bake at 350°F for 10-15 minutes. Frost with favorite icing.