Delicious high ranked Biscuit Pizza Bake Recipe from tasteofhome.com
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink. Meanwhile, quarter the biscuits; place in a greased shallow 3-qt. baking dish. Top with pizza sauce. Drain beef; sprinkle over biscuits and sauce.
- Layer with green pepper, onion, mushrooms, pepperoni and cheeses. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
What a genius Kristin at huntedinterior.com is!
This make over is leaving us speechless! What a brilliant idea!
Go green, and use your old and useless bulbs to create something unique for your home!
Hop on over to BuzzFeed for full instructions!
Click on the images below to see more creative bulb ideas
DIY Lightbulb Topiaries. Via...
Repurposed Light Bulb Hot Air Balloon. Via...
Hanging light bulb vase. Via...
Light bulb origami mobile. Via...
Elegant Lightbulb Flower Vase. Via...
DIY Twine Pears. Via...
Lightbulbs as planters or mini terrariums. Via...
Hanging light bulb terrariums. Via
Diy hanging lightbulb vase. Via
How to make ship in to old light bulb. Step by step
Repurposed Lightbulb Vase / Toothpick Holder (mini lightbulb).Via
Ohh poor little thing!
Diy awesome mobile. Via...
Wow these are very unique. A new and interesting way to use all those puzzle pieces in the storage room!
Each piece is individually glued onto a base of vintage overhead projector paper and then mounted onto thrift-store found lampshade frames.
Here's a great and simple DIY Christmas idea. The little hands at your home will love to make their own chalkboard Christmas balls.
Wouldn't you love to have your kids creations hanging on the tree?
Hop on over to Desirée at The 36th Avenue. She makes all kinds of awesome things!
Project from ourlifeisblessedbeyondmeasure.blogspot.com
What a brilliant idea as a gift or just for your own baby!