Learn how to make this beautiful snowflake ballerinas. See here... Free printable template.
Click here... for more great ideas!
Recipe lightly adapted from Jamie Oliver
- 4 russet potatoes, peeled and sliced into 1 inch pieces (approximate)
- Enough olive oil to lightly grease baking tray
- 3 springs of rosemary
- 4 unpeeled but lightly smashed garlic cloves*
- More olive oil to toss the potatoes with
- 1 tbsp salt or to taste
- 1 tsp coarse sea salt (optional)
1. Place the potato slices in some lightly salted water and bring to a boil. Parboil potatoes for about 5 minutes.
2. Remove and drain. Place potatoes in a colander and toss well to make sure the slices rub against each other. Leave the colander with the potatoes on top of the pot and allow to steam dry. Pre-heat the oven at 180 C/ 365 F.
3. Add the olive oil and rosemary leaves to the baking tray for tossing of the potatoes. Add the salt. Add the potato slices and toss well to combine. Add garlic cloves.
4. Roast in oven for about 40 minutes or until tops look crispy and brown. Serve as side dish. Sprinkle more sea salt on the top before serving. You can remove the garlic cloves before serving.
Great suggestion of spices to keep on hand & what spices to put together to create certain ethnic flavors.
Here's a great step by step tutorial on how to turn a simple hoodie into an owl Halloween costume. Via...
Click here... for more costume Ideas!