This article comes from annaleenashem.blogspot.se
This is what she did!
Here comes the DIY that I made with a thread. I´m going to have a party this summer in our garden and I thought to use the bottles both as flower vases and candle holders. This DIY was really quick fixed party decoration which is good because I´m going to make many! The only thing you need is empty bottles and a cotton thread, my bottles comes from IKEA. Just twist the thread around a bottle several times and your done!
2 tbsps olive oil
1 clove minced garlic
1 cup bread crumbs (dry)
2/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 tsp basil leaves (dried)
1/4 tsp black pepper (ground)
6 skinless boneless chicken breasts (halves)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, blend the olive oil and garlic. In a separate bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, and pepper. Dip each chicken breast in the oil mixture, then in the bread crumb mixture. Arrange the coated chicken breasts in the prepared baking dish, and top with any remaining bread crumb mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
Recipe from coolcookingschool.com
Recipe from yummyrecipeblog.blogspot.com
Original Recipe: http://sugarandspice-celeste.blogspot.ca/2009/11/pecan-caramelized-brie-easy-incredible.html
- 1/2 cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 Cup pecan halves, roughly chopped
- One 3-inch round, Brie cheese
- Combine brown sugar, corn syrup and butter in a small, heavy-bottomed saucepan set over medium heat. Stir mixture until it comes to a boil. Boil gently, without stirring, for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and, shielding hands with oven mitts, quickly whisk in baking soda. Stir in salt and pecans until mixture begins to set, about 30 seconds.
- Working quickly, mound warm nut mixture on top of Brie and let caramel cascade down sides of cheese.
Brilliant wardrobe make over by Kristine at thepaintedhive.net
The outcome is just gorgeous I would love to own that wardrobe!
See more projects from Kristine here
Recipe from sweetrevelations.wordpress.com
5 slices of ready
made pound cake cut into small cubes
250 g cream cheese softened
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
3/4 cup heavy cream
1 lemon zested
1/4 cup sugar
wild blueberry sauce – I used about 1 1/2 cups of my homemade Wild Blueberry and Lemon Preserves (here)
1. Whip cream cheese, vanilla, cream, lemon zest and sugar in a small bowl until soft peaks form.
2. I layered the cream cheese whip, pound cake and blueberry sauce in disposable plastic wine cups. Yield 7 dessert cups.
Recipe from mymansbelly.com
Summary: Makes 4 Sandwiches
1 1/2 Pound Lobster (steamed and cleaned)
1 Tablespoon Salt
3 Tablespoons Modern Green Goddess Dressing
Top Split Buns
Mixed Baby Green Lettuce
- To steam the lobster fill a stock pot with one inch of water and add in the tablespoon of salt.
- Cover the pot and bring water to a boil.
- Once boiling, add the lobster to the pot (it’s easier if you put it in head first) and cover.
- Steam for 15 minutes (add 2-3 minutes for every 1/4 pound over 1 1/2 pounds).
- Remove the lobster from the pot to cool.
- Once cooled, begin to remove the meat from the lobster. To get the tail meat out in one piece, twist the base of the tail from the body. Use a large knife and carefully cut through the protective layer on the underside of the tail. Once cut through, grab the tail on either side and pull the two sides in the opposite direction that they curve (from the sides, pull each side toward the other). This should release the tail meat in one large piece.
- The claw and knuckle meat can be removed by using a nut cracker to crack the shell and carefully pull and pick the meat out.
- Once the meat is removed, roughly chop it into chunks and toss into a bowl.
- Mix the dressing with the lobster meat and then place in the fridge to chill.
- Spread butter on the insides of the top split buns (Peppridge Farm makes a nice one). Heat a saute pan over high heat and place the buns, butter side down on the pan, and cook until well browned (you could also do this on the grill).
- Add a few pieces of lettuce to one side of the bun, then spoon the lobster meat into the bun.
- Add a layer of potato chips to the sandwich on the same side as the lettuce.
- Continue doing this with the rest of the lobster meat.