We found this great idea on carolynshomework.com. This is a fun and easy way to frame a favorite picture and add a touch of rustic charm to your décor.
Blow up balloons in different sizes to make the various sizes of dolls.
You will need
• balloons and balloon pump
• newsprint (preferably unprinted), torn into narrow strips
• cold glue
• white PVA paint
• craft brushes
• masking tape
• paper cups
Head over to Ideas... for full tutorial and template
Image from meandalice.blogspot.com
From a cardi to a lampshade in just a minute!
This old thing gets to go to Paris!
Wow what a beautiful transformation. Painted & Wallpapered and it looks like a million bucks!
Necklace rack, and accessory rack. All you need is paint, glue, and Jenga!
- wood blocks (aka Jenga pieces!)
- acrylic paint
- painter’s tape
- E-6000 Industrial Strength Clear Glue
- foam brush
- wax paper
Use painter’s tape to block off sections you want to paint. Now… paint! Depending on the color you’re using, you might need to paint one more coat.
Here is a simple recipe for those who just want to make one cookie!
Single serving deep dish chocolate chip cookie
- 1 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tbsp. white sugar
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 3 drops of vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 c. flour
- 2 tbsp. chocolate chips
- In a bowl, ix together the butter, sugars, vanilla, and egg yolk.
- Add in the flour and salt.
- Mix until combined.
- Add in the chocolate chips.
- Put the dough into a small microwaveable bowl, ramekin, or coffee cup.
- Microwave for 40-60 seconds or until the cookie looks done.
- Best served warm… Enjoy!