Article from domestically-speaking.com
Who knew it was this easy?
You print out words on basic white paper, but in mirror image form… lay them on the wood… with a damp paint brush wet the paper on top of the words… use the cap of a sharpie to rub on top of the letters to help them transfer … then remove the paper and stand in shock and awe!
Get the full tutorial right here
Such a good dessert from skinnytaste.com
A simple yet elegant dessert. The combination of sour cream with the sweetness of the brown sugar is absolutely addicting!
Skinny Strawberries Romanoff
Gina's Weight Watcher Recipes
Servings: 5 • S Size: about 5 strawberries + 2 tbsp cream • Old Points: 1 pt • Points+: 2 pts
Calories: 77.2 • Fat: 2.4g • Protein: 2.1 g • Carb: 12.8 g • Fiber: 2.1 g
- 16 oz strawberries, washed and cut
- 4 oz low fat sour cream
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
Combine sour cream and brown sugar. Place about five strawberries in each glass and drizzle each with 2 tablespoons of cream sauce.
Stop cut apples from browning in your child’s lunch box by securing with a rubber band
Well well here comes trouble.......
- ¼ cup sugar
- 3 half-pint (6 oz each) blackberries
- vanilla ice cream
- 1 bottle (32 oz) seltzer
- In a small saucepan, bring ¼ cup water, sugar, and ⅔ of the blackberries to a boil.
- Lower the heat and bring to a simmer for 5-10 minutes until the berries are very soft.
- Strain and press through a fine mesh strainer over a bowl, discard the seeds.
- Refrigerate until cold.
- Divide the ice cream among the glasses.
- Top with the seltzer leaving a little space at the top of each glass.
- Top the sodas with the blackberry puree and garnish with the remaining blackberries.
- Serve immediately with a straw and long spoon.
Recipe from barnsandnoodles.com
To make the the hangers a bit more personal you can decorate them with napkins and decoupage glue (you could also use Mod Podge).
You can use wrapping paper or napkins.
Bathe your child in a laundry basket so that their toys don't float away.
Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken Recipe with Lime and Melted Mozzarella
We love salsa chicken... this recipe is a keeper.
Makes 4-5 servings
2 cups mild or medium salsa, simmered to reduce to 1 cup
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, trimmed and cut in half lengthwise
salt and fresh ground black pepper, for seasoning chicken
2 T fresh-squeezed lime juice (or less if you're not that into lime)
1 C grated low-fat Mozzarella
Read the full directions on Kalyn's Kitchen