Weaving is a fun activity that most children enjoy. Here is a fun tutorial on how to weave on branches. After a quick lesson, most kids are weaving like pros. So go on and grab some branches and let's weave!
Article from handmadecharlotte.com
Breakfast can be a hazardous affair when you’ve got kids. These DIY Concrete Egg Bunkers from will keep the eggs safe and sound until the kids are ready to gobble them up. Enjoy!
- Concrete mix (available at your local hardware store)
- An egg
- Small cardboard (for mold)
- Vegetable oil (to remove egg from mold)
- Plastic wrap
- Acrylic paint
Here's a great DIY project that can be hung just about anywhere.
You will need:
matte board 3" X 4"
leaves, delicate flowers, lace ... really anything flat with some sort of texture
3M Spray Glue
inexpensive aluminum foil
the $1 a can matte black spray paint found at Home Depot ... seriously, you want the cheap stuff
0000 steel wool
canvas, matte board or even cardboard for the background
Head over to Cassie Stephens to see the full tutorial
A charming collection of old tiles framed.
Old prints with a clean look
Arrangement of vintage photos in black frames
A floor to ceiling display
A Pottery Barn Style display
These beautiful hand knitted shoes are made in a little town called Seyðisfjörður in Iceland.
It is safe to say that they are a work of art!
Spray paint faux flowers one color and attach to a canvas or frame with plexibox. Looks good doesn't it?
Clikc here... for more great DIY ideas & inspirations!
One of the best Diy horse on a stick I have seen so far.
This is what you need to make one of them:
- (old) sock, big mensize
- 2 buttons in a bright color
- 2 small (black) buttons
- quite a lot polyether stuffing
- strong white thread
- strong dark thread
- extra long needle
- normal needle
- thick woolen yarn for the manes
- leftover wool to embroider
- cotton rope to secure the sock to the stick
- piece of (imitation) leather or about 1 meter of leather strip 2,5 cm wide
- about 1 meter of thick natural or polyester rope for the rein
- felt for the ears
- punch to make holes in the leather strip
- 2 key rings diameter 3,5 cm
- 2 bells
- (old) broomstick (not pictured).