A brilliant laundry room makeover!
Very unique and interesting salad!
For the Salad:
10 Ivy Gourds
2 medium Tomatoes
1/2 medium Pineapple
For the Dressing:
2 Tbs Olive Oil
1 Tsp Coconut Vinegar or other organic Vinegar
pinch Salt & Pepper
Make this gorgeous statement piece using your old or new blanket, Faux Fur, and polyfill stuffing.
Just follow the step by step tutorial right here... at houseofearnest.com.
This is the most tempting pasta sauce I´ve seen in a while! Love the color, and also using mustard seeds.
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
1 flat Tablespoon brown (or black) Mustard Seeds
1 Tablespoon chopped Garlic
2 Teaspoons Turmeric Powder
5 Tablespoons Yoghurt
5 Tablespoons Cream
Juice of 1 Lemon
A great way to create a large, custom piece of art really affordable! Go to laybabylay.com for tutorial...
Make your own homemade brownie bowls! What a brilliant idea!
You will need:
- DREYER'S GRAND NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Cookie Dough ice cream or SLOW CHURNED® Cookie Dough light ice cream
- Brownie batter (made from your favorite recipe)
- 2 muffin tins
- Cooking spray
- Chocolate sauce
- Follow the directions for your favorite brownie recipe to make the batter.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and add brownie batter to each cup until they're about two-thirds full.
- Place in the oven and bake, following your brownie recipe's directions.
- In the meantime, spray the bottom half of your second muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Once the brownies are baked, remove from the oven and immediately press the second muffin tin into the brownies. Keep both tins pressed together until the brownies are cool.
- Add a scoop of ice cream and top with chocolate sauce and sprinkles for the finishing touch!
Recipe and Images from Dreyer’s
If you love banana bread, then you’ll love this healthy gluten free banana bread!
Makes 2 loaves or 24 regular muffins.
3 cups of gluten free rolled oats – ground into flour
1/2 cup flax seed meal
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 cups of dates (soaked in hot water for about 15-20 minutes to soften)
1/2 cup of peanut butter
3 ripe bananas
2 tablespoons of coconut oil (melted)
2 cups of almond milk (unsweetened)
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 cup of rolled oats
1 cup of vegan chocolate chips
Got to kneadtocook.com for instructions!