kitchenAid for a ball winder!
KitchenAid stand mixer run on motor speed 6 balled a skein of yarn in about 45 seconds.
That has to be one of the best things I've seen in a long time.
This brilliant tip comes from geocachingknitter.blogspot.com Read all about it
Create cool and fun bouncing balls with your own personal touch. Fun and easy to do. Kids can create their very own colorful bouncing balls with Rose Art MegaBrands Super Bouncing Ball Activity Kit. This fun and easy kit allows kids to customize their own designs inside the mold. Place in water and, in a few minutes, the balls are ready to be played with. Via Amazon
Delicious chicken roll ups… recipe from willcookforsmiles.com
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4-6 oz of sliced Mozzarella cheese (depending on how cheesy you want it)
- 1 1/2 cups of Marinara sauce
- 4-5 leaves of fresh basil
- 2/3 cup of Italian bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup of dry Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese
- salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
Hoo Hats....made out of recycled wool sweaters! You can buy it or try to make it, if you are very crafty!
The secret is in the marinade is to add KIWI in it!
Salt and Pepper
Fresh Rosemary herbs
Marinate the meat with these ingredients for 1 day (do not skip this step – you do need to keep it marinating for so long, otherwise you will not have that delicious taste).
Then, when you are getting ready to grill or cook your meat, add in the kiwi sliced in pieces, mix it in and leave for 20 minutes (15 for chicken).