Recipe from tastykitchen.com
Apples & grapes teamed up with crunchy almonds and walnuts, mixed with a cinnamon-y yogurt sauce. This is one great salad!
FOR THE DRESSING:
1 cup Low Fat Vanilla Yogurt
⅓ cups Granulated Sugar
⅓ cups Brown Sugar
½ cups Mayonnaise
Juice From 1/2 A Lemon
½ teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
4 Apples (your Choice), Cored And Diced
1 Pear, Cored And Diced
1 Stalk Of Celery, Diced
½ cups Silvered Almonds
½ cups Walnuts, Chopped
2 cups Seedless Grapes, Halved
Mix all the dressing ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl. Stick this in the fridge while you make the salad.
Once you have all the fruit and nuts chopped up, pour the dressing over and stir gently to coat.
This is so clever if your trampoline spring cover is ruined.
Kids (and also adults) love trampolines and they are quite good to make exercises and have fun. However those springs on the edge are always dangerous especially for kids. A nice idea is using pool noodles to cover the springs and protect kid’s feet and hands. Apart from that, the trampoline will look more beautiful with colorful pool noodles around it.
You might also like: DIY Trampoline Swing,
This article comes from annaleenashem.blogspot.se
This is what she did!
Here comes the DIY that I made with a thread. I´m going to have a party this summer in our garden and I thought to use the bottles both as flower vases and candle holders. This DIY was really quick fixed party decoration which is good because I´m going to make many! The only thing you need is empty bottles and a cotton thread, my bottles comes from IKEA. Just twist the thread around a bottle several times and your done!
2 tbsps olive oil
1 clove minced garlic
1 cup bread crumbs (dry)
2/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 tsp basil leaves (dried)
1/4 tsp black pepper (ground)
6 skinless boneless chicken breasts (halves)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, blend the olive oil and garlic. In a separate bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, and pepper. Dip each chicken breast in the oil mixture, then in the bread crumb mixture. Arrange the coated chicken breasts in the prepared baking dish, and top with any remaining bread crumb mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
Recipe from coolcookingschool.com
Recipe from yummyrecipeblog.blogspot.com
Original Recipe: http://sugarandspice-celeste.blogspot.ca/2009/11/pecan-caramelized-brie-easy-incredible.html
- 1/2 cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 Cup pecan halves, roughly chopped
- One 3-inch round, Brie cheese
- Combine brown sugar, corn syrup and butter in a small, heavy-bottomed saucepan set over medium heat. Stir mixture until it comes to a boil. Boil gently, without stirring, for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and, shielding hands with oven mitts, quickly whisk in baking soda. Stir in salt and pecans until mixture begins to set, about 30 seconds.
- Working quickly, mound warm nut mixture on top of Brie and let caramel cascade down sides of cheese.
Brilliant wardrobe make over by Kristine at thepaintedhive.net
The outcome is just gorgeous I would love to own that wardrobe!
See more projects from Kristine here
Recipe from sweetrevelations.wordpress.com
5 slices of ready
made pound cake cut into small cubes
250 g cream cheese softened
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
3/4 cup heavy cream
1 lemon zested
1/4 cup sugar
wild blueberry sauce – I used about 1 1/2 cups of my homemade Wild Blueberry and Lemon Preserves (here)
1. Whip cream cheese, vanilla, cream, lemon zest and sugar in a small bowl until soft peaks form.
2. I layered the cream cheese whip, pound cake and blueberry sauce in disposable plastic wine cups. Yield 7 dessert cups.