Creamy Margarita Popsicles
These popsicles really taste like popsicles, not just frozen liquid that’s almost impossible to enjoy. They’re creamy, they’re lime-y, they’re salty, and they’ve got tequila in them.
1¼ cup fresh lime juice (about 8 limes), plus 4 limes for stabilizing the popsicle sticks
1 (14oz) can of sweetened condensed milk
1 cup water
¼ cup tequila
2 tablespoons orange juice (optional)
Kosher salt or margarita salt
Head over to Host The Toast for the full recipe and instructions.
Tutorial from remodelaholic.com
List of Tools:
- table saw (for ripping cap to 2 1/4”, you could use a 1×3 if you don’t have a table saw)
- miter saw (for cutting the lumber to length and the angles)
- utility knife (for shaving edges of pine boards)
- framing square
- tape measure
- sander block
- sand paper
- 4” foam brush
- old rag
See the step by step tutorial here
Delicious Crostini from cbolt.com
- 1 baguette, cut into 1/4 inch slices, cut on the diagonal
- 1 jar orange marmalade (about 1 1/2 teaspoons per baguette slice)
- 1/4 pound brie, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 chop chopped pistachios
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Spread each baguette slice with about 1 tablespoon of orange marmalade. Next, add a piece of brie to each slice. Place baguette slices face side up on a large baking sheet. Bake for 4-5 minutes, or until the brie is melted. Remove from oven.
3. Top cheesy baguette slices with a few dried cranberries and sprinkle with chopped pistachios. Serve warm.
Are you having a garden party? Here are some creative ideas and inspiration for your party!
A wonderful recipe from ahouseinthehills.com
1 can coconut milk (full fat of course!)
1/3 cup roughly chopped pistachios
7 tablespoons succanat sugar
- in a vitamix or similar blender combine 4 peaches (pitted and halved), 1 can of coconut milk, and sugar.
- blend until peaches are liquid
- transfer to a bowl and refrigerate for at least 2 hours
- rough chop remaining peach and pistachios
- add peaches and pistachios to mixture and pour into ice cream mixer.
- follow instructions on your ice cream maker
- serve with chopped pistachios, eat immediately!
- store leftovers in an airtight container in the freezer and let sit for 5- 10 minutes before serving
So easy to make! Take a look at the pictures that really says it all!
Now just leave it to dry and they are ready to be used in any kind of decoration.