Well well here comes trouble.......
- ¼ cup sugar
- 3 half-pint (6 oz each) blackberries
- vanilla ice cream
- 1 bottle (32 oz) seltzer
- In a small saucepan, bring ¼ cup water, sugar, and ⅔ of the blackberries to a boil.
- Lower the heat and bring to a simmer for 5-10 minutes until the berries are very soft.
- Strain and press through a fine mesh strainer over a bowl, discard the seeds.
- Refrigerate until cold.
- Divide the ice cream among the glasses.
- Top with the seltzer leaving a little space at the top of each glass.
- Top the sodas with the blackberry puree and garnish with the remaining blackberries.
- Serve immediately with a straw and long spoon.
Recipe from barnsandnoodles.com
To make the the hangers a bit more personal you can decorate them with napkins and decoupage glue (you could also use Mod Podge).
You can use wrapping paper or napkins.
Bathe your child in a laundry basket so that their toys don't float away.
Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken Recipe with Lime and Melted Mozzarella
We love salsa chicken... this recipe is a keeper.
Makes 4-5 servings
2 cups mild or medium salsa, simmered to reduce to 1 cup
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, trimmed and cut in half lengthwise
salt and fresh ground black pepper, for seasoning chicken
2 T fresh-squeezed lime juice (or less if you're not that into lime)
1 C grated low-fat Mozzarella
Read the full directions on Kalyn's Kitchen
Did you know that you don't need special fabric for the printer? Nope... you just need... Freezer Paper! This pillow is very easy to make and so personal.
Print your photo on wax paper and then iron on to fabric. Great gift idea. See the full directions on Pocket full of Whimsy.