Recipe from mybakingaddiction.com
Cook Time: 30-35 minutes
unsweetened chocolate; coarsely chopped
3/4 cup butter, cut into large cubes
1 1/4 cups white sugar
3 large eggs
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
1/4 teaspoon fine grain salt
1 cup all-purpose flour
10 Thin Mint Cookies, roughly chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8×8 inch baking pan with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate and butter on medium (50% power) for 3-4 minutes or until butter is melted.
3. Whisk until chocolate is melted. Stir in sugar and add in eggs, extracts and salt; mixing until thoroughly combined. Gradually add in flour and stir until just combined.
4. Spread 1/2 of the batter into prepared pan. Add an even layer of Thin Mint Cookies and cover with remaining 1/2 of brownie batter. Bake for 30-35 minutes; do not over bake.
5. Remove to cooling rack. Allow to cool completely before cutting.
6. If desired, top with Hot Fudge Sauce and a dollop of freshly whipped cream.